Good morning! I’m writing in the hopes that you can help point me in the right direction with respect to my search for a Sr. Web Developer an/or QA Tester who has expertise with PHP 5, Zend, Ajax, LAMP, Web 2.0 technologies, and the like.
I will certainly pay a referral fee upon successful hire for anyone whom you can recommend, and would welcome any input you may have. Please contact me via email or at any of the numbers listed below for additional information.
Thanks, and have a great day!
contact: andrewp [at] this site
- My name is terry, not Terrence.
- It’s either a web developer or a QA tester—there isn’t both. That’s two separate jobs there.
- PHP5 pretty much implies LAMP. Just use one or the other or say, LAMP with specialty in PHP5.
- Zend is a company. It’s either Zend platform, Zend framework, or you should drop Zend from the description altogether (my recommendation).
- Web 2.0 technologies is a buzzword. The only “technology” I know that is strictly Web 2.0 is Ajax and that was already mentioned.
- I waive referral fees. If someone reading this knows someone, they can have any referral fee that was supposed to go to me
[tags] jobs, web developer, quality assurance, qa teter, LAMP, PHP, PHP5, Zend, Web 2.0, Ajax, referral[/tags]