1. What Is the Supreme Law of the Land?
The Ten Commandments.
2. What Do We Call the First Ten Amendments of the Constitution?
The New Deal.
3. What Are the Two Parts of the U.S. Congress?
Communists and Capitalists.
4. How Many Justices Are on the Supreme Court?
None. This is a trick question. Everyone knows the only people in court are the judge, jury and executioner.
5. Who Wrote the Declaration of Independence?
6. What Ocean Is on The East Coast of the United States?
The Mexican Ocean.
7. What Are the Two Major Political Parties in the United States?
Republican and Socialist.
8. We Elect a U.S. Senator for How Many Years?
Until they die or get caught in a wide stance.
9. Who Was the First President of the United States?
10. Who Is in Charge of the Executive Branch?
Shortly before I was born, my father got two jobs: one in the R&D Department of Westinghouse in Pittsburgh, and the other as a professor at the University of Oklahoma. He took the former because he refused to live in a city without a professional sports team.
I’m so disappointed, because I’m pretty sure, with these answers, I’d have totally rocked in Oklahoma.