Why Enterprise Web Scalability is Science Fiction:
- You Use PHP to Troll WHOM?!. The wherefore of this article and an introduction.
- Even the Pros are Cons. Why PHP’s advantages in enterprise are a form of backhanded compliment.
- Sinking a fleet of FAIL. <——THIS POST Reasons for why PHP should not be used in enterprise fail you.
- Time to set my phasers on “kill”. Deconstructing the use of the word of “enterprise” as an adjective modifying “web development.”
- Defensing the indefensible. Don’t bother defending your B.S. it only makes you look more stupid.
Onto the second part of the article, where the author shows why PHP, the language used for the busiest sites on the internet, apparently can’t scale it’s way out of a paper bag:
Oh c’mon and get serious. At least read up on a subject before posting an article about so full of holes it could sink the Titanic three times over and have enough left to take out the Japanese whaling fleet.
—Pádraic Brady commenting on the article
[Destroying the myths of thread safety, performance, security, and scalability after the jump.]Continue reading Sinking a Fleet of Fail (PHP and Enterprise Scalability Part 3/5)